Distance to Airport
At the entry barrier your registration number will be recognised. A ticket will be printed showing your registration and booking details. The barrier will open. If you experience any difficulties, please press the call button for assistance.
Drive up to the exit barrier. Insert the ticket that was issued on entry to the car park. The barrier will open and you may proceed out of the car park. If you experience any difficulties, please press the call button for assistance.
Heathrow Airport Business Parking
Northern Perimeter Rd
The most effective way to get to Heathrow Business Parking is to go via the M4 motorway. The M4 is most easily accessed from junction 15 of the M25. These directions tell you how go get to Business Parking using these two motorways.
How to get to Junction 15 of the M25
- From the North : Join the M25 using the M40 from Birmingham and Midlands, or the M1 or A1 from the North East. On the M25 head westbound for Heathrow & Gatwick until you reach junction 15.
- From the West: Join the M4 (from Bristol, Swindon, Reading) & stay on until Heathrow. If you're coming from the southwest join the M3 heading for London & then the M25 north signposted for Heathrow. Leave at junction 15 & join the M4 heading for London & Heathrow.
- From the South: From the Brighton area take the A23 north for the M23 & London. Join the M23 & continue until you reach the M25. Get on the M25 west heading for Heathrow. From the south east take the M20 heading for London. At junction 3 get on the M26 signposted for Heathrow & Gatwick. Join the M25 at junction 5. Leave the M25 at junction 15 & join the M4 signposted for Heathrow & London.
- From the East: Join the M25 from the A13 (Essex), or the M11. Head southbound in the Dartford direction. Stay on the M25 to junction 15. Come off the M25 at J15 onto the M4 heading for Heathrow & London.
From the M25 Junction 15
- Leave the M4 at Junction 4 & follow signs for Heathrow Airport.
- Turn left at the last exit before the airport tunnel (just before the miniature concorde), signposted Business Parking.
- At the roundabout turn right & then right again at the traffic lights onto Northern Perimeter Road.
- Carry on straight ahead & follow the signs for Business Parking.
Buses with disabled access are available.
Maximum Car Size
No minibuses - MPVs allowed.
Parking is at owner's own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of the car park.
Other Services Provided
On site help vehicles provide free battery re-charges.
Other Useful Information
Terminals 4 and 5 bookings are not available at this car park. Due to size/security reasons, panel sided vans and minibuses are not accepted by law. Please also note that your booking cannot be amended within 1 day of your arrival. This car park was branded as Pink Elephant. Please note that parking charges are calculated in periods of 24 hours from the time you arrive at the car park until the time you depart. If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extras on departure at the car park's standard daily rate. No refund will be issued for part used stays and any additional time will be charged at the local gate rate.
Business Parking is manned 24 hours a day, with security fencing, lighting, CCTV and frequent security patrols.
Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
Reason to Use This Car Park
Superb location for tranfers to terminals 1 and 3 with regular tranfers.