Durham Tees Airport Parking

Big savings – Save up to
60% on airport gate prices

We aim to offer you
the best price guaranteed

Peace of mind with
safe and secure parking

Simple and easy process
with hassle free transfers

Established 1989 – Over 30
years of industry experience

Airport Parking at Durham Tees

Flypark is able to offer fantastic savings on Durham Tess Valley airport parking. Whether you’re parking on or off the airport. Alternatively, why not try a Durham Tees airport hotel and parking package and remove the stress and heartache of driving to the airport on a time limit and arrive in your own time.

Aberdeen Airport – Information

Durham Tees Valley Airport is located 5.4 miles southeast of Darlington and 24 miles south of Durham. The airport serves County Durham and parts of North Yorkshire. Durham Tees Valley Airport is one of the UK’s smaller airports, but provides flights to several domestic and European destinations. The airport was renamed Durham Tees Valley Airport in 2004. The majority shareholder in the airport is Peel Airports Ltd who own 75%, while the other remaining 25% is owned by a consortium of local authorities. Durham Tee airport is fantastic at providing a range of facilities available to make your visit to the airport stress free. These facilities include:

What to expect when parking at Durham Tees Airport

On Airport Parking

Parking at the airport is the most convenient option for parking at Durham Tees airport, you don’t want the hassle of being transferred around and there are still great savings to be made.

Durham Tees Long Stay Parking – Situated opposite the terminal, keep your keys, CCTV and security patrols

Durham Tees Spa Hotel Car Parking – Free transfers, within airport perimeter

Durham Tees airport hotel parking

If your looking for something a bit more special why not book an Durham Tees airport hotel with parking package, arrive in your own time, avoid delays and enjoy the luxury and comfort of 3 star hotel before your flight

St George Hotel 

Three star hotel within walking distance of the terminal, a friendly atmosphere with high standard of service.