Big savings – Save up to
60% on airport gate prices
We aim to offer you
the best price guaranteed
Peace of mind with
safe and secure parking
Simple and easy process
with hassle free transfers
Established 1989 – Over 30
years of industry experience
Facilities at Nottingham East Midlands Airport
This is a gem of an airport, because it is still at a size where you still have space to relax, shop, eat or drink before your flight.Also upon your return baggage reclaim is usually fast and efficient and you can collect your cases and be out the airport in under 30 minutes after stepping off the plane which is a real bonus.
When you arrive at the airport from our car parks you will be dropped a few yards away from the terminal doors. Trolleys are usually available at this point to assist with your luggage. As soon as you go through the doors you will see monitors advising which gate you need to attend. Once you have collected your boarding cards you pass through to the departure lounge where you will be able to shop for some last minute items, books, newspapers and take some refreshment.
Please note shops and cafes change often and this is a taster.
Aviation Gifts and Hoby Centre
Everything for the aviation enthusiast, models, binoculars, videos and books.
Boots the Chemist
Last chance to purchase those last minute items for the family such as sun protection, lip salves, first aid items and of course for an upset stomach. Also caters for soft drinks and sandwiches.
- Crew UK
- Treat yourself to a last minute hair cut and style, relaxing head massage, manicure and nail extensions.
- Dominoes Toys
- Games to keep children amused.
- Ilkeston Coop Travel
- Have last minute bargains and to assist with any travel extras.
- Luggage, leather goods and fashion accessories
- Spar Shop
- For confectionary and goodies for the children.
- World News
- For books, magazines and newspapers.
- Alpha Duty Free
If travelling outside EU all items are duty free. Although considerable savings can be seen for purchases of cosmetics even if your destination is within the EU.
- Personal hi-fi, headphones and hi tech purchases.
Food and Drink
- Caffe Ritazza
- Coffee shop offering hot and cold snacks, pastries, sandwiches and soft drinks
- O’Briens Irish Sandwich Bar
- If you want a sandwich this is the place for you.
- Bar de Voyeurs
- French café style selling bottled beers, wines, spirits and light snacks.
- Burger King
- Usual offering.
- Meden Food Village
- Offering a selection of hot and cold meals.
- Local Hero
- Good old British pub for the dads
- Trent Café
- Usual offering.
- Wheelchair assistence
- 24 hour first aid
- wide car parking spaces 50 metres from the terminal
- disabled toilet facilities throughout the building
- ambulift for boarding the aircraft
- hard of hearing loops throughout the terminal