Big savings – Save up to
60% on airport gate prices
We aim to offer you
the best price guaranteed
Peace of mind with
safe and secure parking
Simple and easy process
with hassle free transfers
Established 1989 – Over 30
years of industry experience
On arrival take a ticket from the barrier and follow signs to the open zone indicated. A courtesy coach is available 24hrs a day, 365 days year.
Transfer buses are located outside the terminal on the upper forecourt. Check the bus information panel for details of bus stop number. Please tell the driver where you have parked e.g. Zone one, bus stop three. Out of hours use phone at bus stop. On exit, present your entry ticket at the customer service office located near the exit and quote your booking reference number.
Car Park Information
The car park is manned 24hrs, frequently patrolled and well lit. Comprehensive CCTV in place.
Reason to Use This Car Park
Transfers operate on demand, 24 hours a day to terminal one, taking approximately three minutes.
Distance to Airport
Parking bays for Blue Badge holders situated near entrance. Wheelchair access on courtesy coaches.
Maximum Car Size
No mini buses, commercial vehicles or transit vans.
Parking is at owners own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of Park 1.
Other Useful Information
This car park is only suitable for customers flying from terminal 1. Arrivals before or departures after stated times on booking, will incur additional charges as per standard tariff. Customers should allow at least 15 minutes to transfer to the terminal. There is no requirement to hand your keys in.
Address and Directions
Northern Perimeter Road
Heathrow Park 1 is easy to access from the M4 motorway. This page gives detailed instructions on how to reach the M4 and the car park. If you’re traveling a long distance you’ll need to join the M25 before joining the M4.
- From M4 at junction 4 follow signs to terminal 4 and Long Stay & Business Parking.
- Turn right onto Northern Perimeter Road and follow signs for Park 1.
- Bear right and follow Newbury Rd one-way system around fire station.
- Take the third exit onto Northern Perimeter Rd. Park 1 is immediately on the left.
- Exit the M25 at junction 14 following signs to airport, take left onto Western Perimeter Road.
- Follow the road around to the Northern Perimeter Road.
- Continue past Business Parking T1,2,3 and bear left.
- Continue to Newport Road junction.
- Take the third exit onto Northern Perimeter Road. Park 1 is on the left.