Big savings – Save up to
60% on airport gate prices
We aim to offer you
the best price guaranteed
Peace of mind with
safe and secure parking
Simple and easy process
with hassle free transfers
Established 1989 – Over 30
years of industry experience
Leeds Bradford Airport facilities
Food and Drink
- White Rose Food Village
- Hot and cold snacks and drinks
- Yates Pub
- Wine beer and spirits.
- Yorkshire Hero Pub
- Delice de France
- French style pattisserie
- O’Brien’s Irish Sandwich Bar
Manicure Lounge – Open 7 days and no appointment necessary
- Child’s Play Area
- Large unsupervised play
- Game Zones
- Within the food village and the departure lounge.
- Toy Vending
- Machine to keep the kids occupied. Prices are between a £1 and £2
- Mobile Phone Top-up Vending
- Top up your mobile . Vodaphone, 02, T-Mobile, Orange and Virgin
- Full new wireless internet facility.
- WH Smith
- Main concourse and departure lounge for newspapers, books, snacks, drinks, batteries etc
- Co-op Travel: travel and holiday advice.
- Duty & Tax Free Shopping with Alpha Retail
- Usual cosmetics ,gifts ,spirits, wines and tabacco products.
Members of Yorkshire Executive Club and business passengers of Eastern Airways and bmi receive priority clearance and are fast tracked through Airport security.
Business Executive Lounge and Yorkshire Executive Club
The executive lounge is situated on the first floor departure lounge and provides a relaxing environment with views overlooking the airport. Full internet access, email and fax facilities are available along with the usual complimentary drinks, light snacks and newspapers. For further information telephone 0113 391 3271.
Travelex Bureau de change Facilities
These are located in departures, arrival and baggage reclaim.
Car Hire is available within the main terminal building the desks are located close to the international arrivals area and can be contacted on the following numbers:
Avis +44 (0) 113 250 3880
Hertz +44 (0) 113 250 4811
Europcar +44 (0) 113 250 9066
Parking: special wider spaces are reserved in the short stay car park opposite the terminal. Long stay prices are applied upon the production of a disabled badge to the Information desk upon arrival or departure.
- Lifts: available to all floors
- Toilets: disabled toilets are located throughout the terminal
- Wheelchair: assistance via prior arrangement including ambulift
- If in doubt please contact the handling agent beforehand.