Big savings – Save up to
60% on airport gate prices
We aim to offer you
the best price guaranteed
Peace of mind with
safe and secure parking
Simple and easy process
with hassle free transfers
Established 1989 – Over 30
years of industry experience
Flight information monitors are located in the main concourse and will advise you of your check in desk. After check-in all the shops and restaurants are located on level 3
Alpha Retail for all your duty free on branded, cigarettes, cigars, perfumes, cosmetics, gifts, fashion accessories, sports wear, jewellery, wine and spirits and confectionery.
- Butlers Chocolates
- House of Champions Sportswear
- Music Store
- Sock Shop
- TS Electronics
- Boots : also located in departure lounge
- Dabs. com IT retailer
- Impressions of Liverpool
- Nail and Beauty Sanctuary
- Soft Shoe Co
- W H Smith
Drinking and Eating before security
- Aintree Food Village/ The Estuary Bar : sells a wide range of hot and cold food and refreshments.
- Burger King
Eating and Drinking after security
- Estuary Food Village
- The Daytripper Bar
- Ambulift : to lift for wheelchairs for boarding and disembarking
- Wheelchairs : available at all times
- Low level telephone : near Travelworld
- Parking : designated areas at the front of the car park.
- Induction loop : for the hard of hearing.
- Toilets : special need toilets can be found throughout the terminal
There are four Travelex outlets throughout the terminal:
1. Opposite the easyJet check-in desks on the main concourse
2. On level 3 immediately after the escalator up
3. In the main baggage collection area
4. In the arrivals concourse.
The room is located in the public area of the terminal on the third floor next to the lifts.
Tourist Information centre can now be found on the airport’s main concourse alongside the airport’s Information desk.
Ticket / Help Desks
All ticket desks are situated opposite the check in desks on the main concourse.